Wounds are temporary status effects, which affect the contestant in a negative way. Their intensity and duration widely differ. Wounds of the same type cannot be stacked, but they can be reapplied.
List of Wounds
By default bleed wounds last 10 seconds.
- Wound intensity * = 0.6 damage per second (6 total damage).
- Wound intensity ** = 1 damage per second (10 total damage).
- Wound intensity *** = 1.4 damage per second (14 total damage).
Cripple works by setting an enemies running speed to a certain percentage of his normal running speed. This means that it does not matter how many movement perks and buffs someone has when they get crippled.
By default cripple wounds last 5 seconds.
- Wound intensity * = 95% of base movement speed
- Wound intensity ** = 90% of base movement speed
- Wound intensity *** = 80% of base movement speed
- Wound intensity **** = 70% of base movement speed for 10 seconds (only applied by fall damage)
By default expose wounds last 6 seconds.
- Wound intensity * = increases damage of next attack made against the expose target by 10%
- Wound intensity ** = increases damage of next attack made against the expose target by 20%
- Wound intensity *** = increases damage of next attack made against the expose target by 30%
Pierce causes the damage that would normally be dealt to armor be increased. For example, a trident deals 10 damage, and body armor would normally absorb 5 of that damage. But since the trident has tier *** pierce, it now deals 10 damage to armor, which is twice of the normal amount: 5. This effect is for wound intensity ***, and is slightly decreased for intensities ** and *.
- Wound intensity * = Damage armor would normally take is multiplied by 1.67
- Wound intensity ** = Damage armor would normally take is multiplied by 1.8
- Wound intensity *** = Damage armor would normally take is multiplied by 2
Contestants with a sickness wound will have a blurry, discolored screen and will vomit once during the wound duration. Sickness wounds are inflicted by either shooting someone with a Blowgun or by walking over Punji Sticks.
Contestants with a blindness wound are completely blind for 2 seconds, then continue to have very limited and blurry vision over the next 4 seconds until their vision clears up. Items that inflict blindness wounds are Smoke Bombs and Pepper Spray.
Contestants with a weakness wound have reduced damage dealt by 50% and reduced block effectiveness by 50% for 3 seconds. Players who have the weakness wound cannot apply it to others. Weakness wounds are inflicted by hitting blocking player.
- Cripple has a special **** tier that is only applied by taking fall damage.